Supply Chain Assistants - Graduates Wanted
Due to continued business expansion into 2017, the team at Ultimate Products are on a major recruitment drive to fill a series of Supply Chain/Project Management roles within the Graduate Development Scheme.
Based in Chadderton just outside of Manchester, Ultimate Products Ltd has experienced huge growth on account of its branded strategy, developing our brand portfolio to include names such as Beldray , Russell Hobbs , Salter and Disney . With a focus on branded products including Housewares, Electrical and Audio items, we’re dedicated to providing high quality products at competitive prices.
We are seeking ambitious and motivated graduates to join our ranks and assist with the upcoming business expansion. As a graduate trainee within the Graduate Scheme, you are provided with a role-specific personal development plan, regular reviews and feedback plus one-to-one and group training sessions. If you’re a recent graduate or due to graduate in 2017, our trainee roles offer a unique opportunity for practical experience and career progression within an international business.
Working within our dedicated Supply Chain teams, you will play a key role in coordinating the order management process right through from our FE factories to our customers around the world. These fast-paced and challenging roles offer excellent learning potential and understanding of supply chain and logistics.
- Project managing the progress of our customer orders using critical path software.
- Communicating with our high profile suppliers and customers to ensure all requirements are met.
- Forecasting stock trends through analysing key buying data and monitoring retail buying trends.
- Liaising with our Fast East Merchandising team to identify any issues relating to deliveries and lead times.
- Complete practical testing on development products and write detailed assessment reports.
- Manage your own business units order book, ensuring each order is risk-assessed and the relevant tasks are briefed out.
- Ensure timely investigation, resolution and recording of quality related issues.Support the Sales and Buying teams in establishing customer requirements for new product types.
Our graduates play a key part in today’s business and in the development of the company for the future. With over 80 graduates now enrolled on the scheme, we have a proven track record of providing dedicated training, support and career guidance to our trainees. Our roles are ideal for recent grads aiming to utilise their skills within a professional and commercial environment.
Our ideal candidates
- Recent degree essential, preferably at 2:2 or above
- Minimum 6 months work experience, ideally within an office-based environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Well organised, hardworking and reliable
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable with a "do what it takes" attitude to completing tasks within set deadlines
- Mature and able to work in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Lives locally or willing to commute
Fit our criteria?
Our Graduate Development Scheme offers a unique opportunity for graduates to get their foot in the door in a variety of challenging and rewarding industries. If you’re looking for a new career path or to set out on the career ladder in 2017 , we want to hear from you!
To apply, submit your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team and we’ll get back to you if your application is successful.
And to learn more about all things UP including our Graduate Development Scheme, Staff Benefits, Brands, Product divisions and more... check out our website www.upgs.com
Follow us! To receive updates from our very own grads and to be in the know of all our current opportunities, follow our Twitter page @UPGS_Trainees
Keywords: graduate, development, training, progression, opportunities, promotion, product, technologist, Quality Assurance, technical, hands on, analysis, supply chain, product testing, product development, project management
Apply for Supply Chain Assistants - Graduates Wanted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly