Care Assistant / Live In - Bournemouth
Do you want to join a company that really values you and your career and will do the utmost to help you succeed? Are you ready for a care role that will allow you to make a real difference to the lives of others? Are you caring by nature and enjoy helping people in need?
If you answered YES to the above then the Bluebird Care Bournemouth Care Assistant / Live In team is looking for someone just like you…
We are a company that really value its staff and are committed to providing the very best in training, development and a career journey to all of our team. Through our dedicated and passionate Care Assistants / Live in Carers we deliver support to people who need a helping hand to stay living independently in their own homes.
There are no age or experience barriers to working with us as we offer full training and ongoing support & development and are an equal opportunities employer. If you have some care experience then that’s great but far more important is to be a caring and compassionate person that wants to make a real difference to the lives of others.
If helping others really inspires you then a career in care is just for you and we would love to hear from you, in return we can offer you:
· A happy and nurturing working environment with a care team that really cares about you and wants to help you succeed.
· A real Career Journey helping you progress to becoming a Care Mentor, Care Specialist, Senior Care Assistant or step-up to one of our office roles. Our Care Manager, Customer Services Manager, Care Coordinators and Supervisors all started with us as Care Assistants!
· Bluebird Care induction training programme and many specialist paid training courses you can sign up for including fully funded QCF 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care.
· Latest Technology; we provide you with modern apps which allow you to use your mobile to log in/log out of customers as well as providing real-time care plans and task lists - helping you to better care for your customers.
· Very competitive rates of pay, all equipment required is provided.
· Regular social events and activities
· Featured Carer of the quarter schemes with gifts and bonuses.
· Recommend a Friend scheme which will pay you up to £100 for every successful referral.
It is essential that our Live in Carers / Care Assistants live within or very close to the following postcodes: BH1, BH2, BH3, BH4, BH5, BH6, BH7, BH8, BH9, BH10, BH11
In addition, you MUST be a driver with your own car.
If you live outside these postcodes then we would happy to consider you for a Live-in Care Assistant role with one of our customers.
We welcome your interest in joining the Bluebird Care team and look forward to viewing your application.
Care Assistant, Care Worker, Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Homecare Assistant, Live-in Care Assistant, Home Helper, Live in
Apply for Care Assistant / Live In - Bournemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly