QA Technician, Quality Assurance Auditor
QA Technician role, Quality Assurance, Oldham Lancashire Food Manufacturing FMCG
We are recruiting for a QA Technician role for our leading and award winning food Manufacturing client.
Based in Oldham the role is commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn, Stockport, Bury, Warrington etc.
- Compiling, issuing and training of process control records and quality standards.
- Attending trials and product launches.
- Auditing and monitoring of food safety, quality and legality within the factory.
- Internal Auditing (systems, GMP, CCP audits
- Investigation of Customer Complaints and attending Customer complaints meetings
- Troubleshooting and supporting Operations / Technical in resolving issues
- Monitor the standards of hygiene, food safety, GMP, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality
- Carrying out Traceability and Mass balance exercises
- Ensuring foreign body controls are in place and adequate in production areas
- Ensuring technical systems are in place in their factory / area and are being followed
- Organise / attend QC panels on site and ensure corrective actions are followed up and communicated
- Calibration of key equipment
- Carrying out swabbing (Micro and allergen) as and when required
- Ensuring their area / factory is to the best GMP standards ready for unannounced audits / customer visits.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role within a food manufacture environment OR educated to a degree in a food science related discipline.
- Some previous experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC), auditing and HACCP would be useful.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills across all levels are essential.
- Excellent organisational skills in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise
- IT skills such as excel, word and power point are desirable.
- Good standard of numeracy.
- Applicants should be able to work on their own without supervision.
- Understanding of Food Safety and Food Safety Systems such as HACCP
- Internal Auditing qualification is desirable.
- Must be completely flexible with working hours - may be required to do Nights, Evening or Weekends.
Hours: To be confirmed but will be either (6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm or 10pm - 6am), Shift finishes 1 hour early on Fridays. Flexibility is essential.
* Must be completely flexible with working hours - may be required to do Nights, Evening Weekends.
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
- 25 days holiday a year and 8 statutory holidays
- Money purchase pension scheme
- Discount scheme on purchases from high street retailers
- Free Parking
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: QA Assistant, Quality Control, Quality Assurance Technician, Quality Control Technical Assistant QC Auditor, Food Technologist, Gradaute, Food Manufacturing FMCG, Bolton, Oldham, Manchester, Rochdale, Stockport
Apply for QA Technician, Quality Assurance Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly