Production Operatives - Afternoon & Night Shifts Available
Permanent Positions - Competitive Starting Rates with Opportunities for Progression
Due to continued expansion, our client, a successful fast growing Catering Butchers based in Poole, Dorset is looking to fill Day, Afternoon and Night Shift Roles within its production department (no split shifts).
Afternoon Shift: 45 Hours per Week, 5 days - Monday to Friday, 2 pm to Midnight.
Night Shift: 48 Hours per Week, 6 nights - Sunday to Friday, 10 pm to 7 am.
• Picking produce from fridges, freezers and other storage areas.
• Packing and accurate labelling of produce.
• Assisting with loading delivery vans.
• Cleaning of production areas, including machinery within the butchery dept.
• Cleaning designated internal / external areas
Successful candidates will:
• Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail.
• Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Be physically fit as the work is demanding.
• Ideally have experience of working within a food production environment.
It is essential that candidates have a good level of both written and spoken English as all employees are required to accurately complete paperwork associated with their duties.
• Opportunity for career progression.
• 28 Days holiday plus long service days.
• Significant discount on products.
• Free off street parking.
Note: Please state clearly on your application which shift you are interested in working.
For night shift roles, previous experience would be an advantage.
Salary: Competitive Starting Rates - Above Minimum Wage
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply online for this Production Operative role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.