HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
London, WC2 (office/field based, covering London and East Anglia)
£Highly Competitive DOE Plus Car Allowance (£7,200), Mileage (outside of commute), Access to BUPA Healthcare
Offering pioneering security solutions across the globe, Securitas specialises in ensuring customers’ safety, protection and peace of mind. We are now looking for an HR Business Partner to join our team.
This is an incredible opportunity for a CIPD qualified professional with ER, TUPE and coaching experience to expand their career with our incredible company.
We know that in security, it’s the little things that count and we also know that everyday heroes are real and can be found if you know where to look. We need you to help guide our everyday heroes and enable our business to provide the best services, the best personnel and the best opportunities in the industry today.
What’s more, in return you’ll receive great rewards and, as we are committed to promoting from within, opportunities to take on more. In addition to this, you’ll receive great training when you start, a close network of supportive colleagues and all the assistance you need to thrive in your role.
As an HR Business Partner, you will join a team of six HRBPs each with their own territory and play a vital role in supporting the people elements of our business.
Specifically, you will be tasked with providing professional and strategic HR support to an Area Director and Branch Managers in-line with the Securitas HR and People strategy.
You will oversee a Service Centre HR Team that provides effective and efficient day-to-day HR services to the business and will focus your personal efforts on major HR issues and a variety of projects.
This is a proactive and visible role with plenty of time spent in the field. You will have the chance to take on real responsibility for HR activity and undertake a true HRBP role.
Your other activities will include:
- Taking on change management projects
- Becoming involved with big team tenders, taking some responsibility for the commercial side
- Supporting local branches across London and East Anglia with recruitment processes and solutions, staff engagement and attraction and retention
- Working alongside the Legal Department
- Supporting and promoting learning and development opportunities
- Coaching and mentoring managers and undertaking relevant HR training courses to support this activity
Although this role involves plenty of travel, it is envisaged that you will not need to stay away overnight as part of your day-to-day activity and only on occasion to support colleagues working further afield.
So, is this the role for you? If so, you will need:
- A CIPD qualification, or to be working toward one (however HR professionals with considerable experience and the willingness to become CIPD qualified will be considered)
- Knowledge and experience of TUPE regulations and, ideally TUPE transfers
- Expertise in resolving complex employee relations issues
- Experience of giving and providing coaching to management colleagues
- Experience in dealing with unions, preferably within a unionised environment
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A full, clean driving licence
Ideal HR Business Partners will have project management experience, experience of delivering change management and experience of the design and delivery of HR related workshops for colleagues.
To apply for the role of HR Business Partner, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: HR Business Partner, HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, Senior HR Advisor, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Senior HR Manager, Senior Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Consultant, HR, Human Resources.