Registered Care Manager
Are you a Registered Care Manager based in the Hereford area? Or are you looking to relocate to the picturesque area of Herefordshire, with a fantastic friendly atmosphere, rich in history?
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to lead and develop our clients well established Home care service. You will be joining a family run business offering a unique service of tailored care visits committed to quality and good old fashioned service.
As Registered Care Manager you will be responsible for the efficient running of the business and management of your staff team, as well as dealing with customers and building relationships with outside agencies. Your duties will also include:
- The ability to manage a dispersed staff team effectively.
- Be the primary point of contact for our customer’s enquiries.
- Meet our customers and get to know them.
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business.
- Recruit sufficient staff with the right values and passion.
- Constantly promote our values to the team and monitor quality.
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and our customers are happy.
- Instilling the company values throughout the staff team.
Person Specification of a Care Manager:
- The successful applicant will have a number of years’ experience in running and ideally developing a Home Care service.
- QCF or NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent.
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation.
- Full Driving Licence and access to your own Transport.
- Required to register with CQC.
Our client is focused on continued personal development and will aid your growth, supporting you through training courses to maximise your potential.
This role would be suitable for people willing to relocate, the client is willing to contribute to relocation costs.
If you are excited by this Care Manager role and would like to find out more, please click ‘Apply’.
Apply for Registered Care Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly