Out of Hours Care Coordinator
We are looking to recruit a team of Out of Hours Care Coordinator’s to be office based in Preston, Lancashire. Full or Part-Time positions are available you will need to have a Care Background, excellent computer and communication skills due to the nature of the work involved.
We are a leading provider of Quality Homecare services to people living in their own homes. The role of our Out of Hours Care Coordinator’s will be to be answer calls out of normal office times from our service users or care assistants. This could include:
· Taking, recording and ensuring messages are passed on.
· Dealing with staff absence and reallocating care calls to cover them.
· Ensure that all care calls are covered and calls prioritised.
· To maintain a good supportive relationship with Care Staff.
· To provide Care Assistants with guidance and support when needed.
· To respond to any questions or queries form Service Users, Care Staff, Family Members, Social Workers in a professional manner.
· Care Coordinator responsibility of re-allocating shifts when necessary to ensure continuity of service for our customers.
Hours of Work & Pay Rates
Full or Part Time Hours are available (Guaranteed Hours)
The Hourly rate of pay would be £8.50 Weekdays
The Shifts available are 5pm – 11pm
The Hourly rate of pay would be £9.00 per hour Weekends
7am – 11pm
If you are interested in applying for the position and you do have some availability around our shift times we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Out of Hours Care Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly