Gates Power Transmission is a major international company specialising in the production of power transmission belts for the automotive and industrial markets.
Our continuing success has resulted in the following challenging opportunity:
Reporting directly to our Financial Controller we are seeking a Finance Assistant. Duties will include:
- Maintenance of cash books for all bank accounts (multi currency)
- Monthly/weekly bank reconciliations
- Allocation of supplier payments
- Allocation of customer payments
- Personal expense reimbursements to associates
- Ad hoc financial reporting as required
- To maintain the Accounts Payable Ledger, post and process supplier invoices
- To prepare payment runs to ensure suppliers are paid correctly and according to agreed terms
- To resolve supplier queries by contact and liaising with other departments e.g. Purchasing
Ideally you will have experience of working within a financial environment. Experience of integrated accounting packages would be advantageous. You will be educated to Higher level or equivalent and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
In return we offer an attractive salary and benefits package in a progressive highly professional environment.
Closing date for applications Is Friday 18th August 2017
Please e-mail current CV to: Sheila McVinnie, Human Resources Officer, by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.