Are you a Human Resources professional with generalist experience? Could you thrive as an HR Administrator with a national, growing and exciting company? If so, read on.
Built on a foundation of trust and innovation, our client is a leading provider of exceptional security solutions. They are now looking for an HR Administrator to join their team in Warrington.
- Salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on skills and experience
- An amazing environment in which to develop and learn
Joining an environment of learning, teamwork and where everyone pulls together and takes responsibility, you will discover that the company is based on the core values of respect, integrity, collaboration, innovation and excellence.
You will find that they live and breathe their values and are proud to say they are focused upon these elements and through this mentality, they believe they can add value and provide consistent, quality and reliable services.
As an HR Administrator, you will support all areas of Human Resources to ensure the people element of our client’s business is thriving and productive.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Recruitment administration activities, including CV collation and recording, liaison with recruitment agencies, placing advertisements and arranging interviews
- Participating in first round interviews alongside line managers
- Preparing offer letters, employment contracts and company handbooks
- New starter inductions
- Representing the HR function at multiple sites
- Maintaining accurate personnel records
- Administering holiday requests and absence forms
- Completing back to work interviews
- Producing time and attendance reports
- Maintaining training records
- Arranging both internal and external training courses
- Monitoring loyalty awards
- Providing Health and safety support
- Undertaking general ad-hoc administration, including correspondence typing and filing
What You Need:
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous generalist Human Resources experience
- Experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive data
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- To be working towards a CIPD qualification
Our client is looking for candidates who have held the role of HR Administrator, Human Resources Assistant, HR Generalist, Junior HR Advisor, or HR Co-ordinator.
Other organisations may call this role Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, or Human Resources Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to learn and develop as an HR Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.