Painter / Decorator
Your new company
Mountjoy is a company on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on an exciting journey that has already delivered success with new project wins with both new and existing clients. Mountjoy is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines everything we do.
Your new Painter / Decorator role
As a Painter / Decorator, you will carry out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way. Responsibilities will also include:
- Introduce yourself to client, showing your ID when you arrive on site.
- Using your trade experience, you should make a decision on the right repair for the property.
- Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identifying the materials you need and other trades that are required.
- Keep the client up to date with what is happening and is going to happen on their job and informing the Mountjoy Operations Centre, if there are any other repairs that need attention.
- Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way.
- Take a sensible approach to Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE when needed.
- Ask your Supervisor for assistance when needed.
- When you have finished, leave the property clean and tidy. Ask the client about the service that has been provided for Customer Satisfaction purposes.
- Inform the Resource Controller by phone about the work that you have carried out.
- Work as part of a team and be willing to support other operatives if required.
What you will need to succeed as our Painter / Decorator
- Full clean current driving licence.
- A trade specific minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Commercial background.
What you will get in return
You will receive a competitive salary between £12.00 per hour with 23 days holiday. In addition, you will receive a company pension and have access to a suite of family friendly benefits.
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Painter / Decorator we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Painter / Decorator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly