Join our client's small, friendly and successful company. Established over 20 years, they provide a unique and exclusive service to independent opticians around the country by producing high quality bespoke reminder letters.
This is a tricky role to describe as it’s not a ‘run of the mill’ office position. Experience isn’t necessary, but if you’re keen to learn, have a ‘can do attitude’ and are proficient and confident using Microsoft Word & Excel, then this could be just the job for you.
It's a Full Time role, 37.5 hours per week. Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Paying £16,500 p.a.
You will need a flexible approach to work tasks and be able to work as part of a small team and on your own to meet exacting standards and demanding daily deadlines.
• Volume letter layout, production & printing
• Data manipulation and cleansing
• Use of in-house and various customer systems
• Maintaining Product databases using Excel
• Use of letter folder/inserter (does involve some lifting)
• Confident and experienced in Microsoft Word & Excel
• Close attention to detail
• Accurate & Efficient
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to achieve deadlines
• Good punctuation and grammar
• Confident and friendly telephone manner
Training on in-house systems & letter folder/inserter equipment will be provided.
Please apply online for this Office Assistant role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Office Assistant role and to follow further instructions if applicable.