Senior Water Treatment Engineer / Water Service Technician
Job Title: Senior Water Treatment Engineer
Location: London & Surrounding Counties
Salary: Highly competitive salary along with other benefits inc. Van/Phone & Company pension etc.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Water Treatment & Air Services companies in the UK who have been established for over 15 years.
We are looking to add an experienced Senior Water Treatment Engineer to the team. You will need to be based in London or surrounding counties as most our projects are in the South East.
As a Senior Water Treatment Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the successful completion of various water treatment services tasks. This is also a great opportunity to progress into Team Leader or Management roles.
The responsibilities for the Senior Water Treatment Engineer role include:
- Flushing of closed chilled water system & heating system (BSRIA)
- Clean & Chlorination of CWS tanks & services/new pipework (ACOPL8)
- Acid de-scales
- Ductwork Cleaning an advantage
- Knowledge of legionella prevention an advantage
- Commissioning knowledge an advantage
The requirements for the Senior Water Treatment Engineer role include:
- Minimum of 3 years' industry experience
- Comfortable working alongside other team members to complete projects
- Able to communicate at all levels
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Water Treatment Engineer, Water Treatment Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Water Technician, Water Engineer, Senior Water Engineer, may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Senior Water Treatment Engineer / Water Service Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly