Clerical Officer x 2
- Full Time
Avon and Somerset Constabulary
CLERICAL OFFICER x 2
Kenneth Steele House
Full time (37 Hours per week)
Scale 3 £17,943-£19,122
Are you looking for an exciting career supporting Avon and Somerset Constabulary's Criminal Justice Department?
In this role you will be supporting the administrative systems behind bringing offenders to justice to keep our roads safe. This post sits within our Criminal Justice Road Safety Support Unit.
The Main responsibilities of this role include:
- To maintain, create and update records on a variety of computerised databases and manual systems.
- To deal with internal and external customer enquiries over the phone, in writing or face to face in compliance with legislation and policy, e.g. Data Protection.
- To deal with all incoming post and distribute as appropriate, ensuring it is dealt with efficiently.
- To search databases and retrieve data, to build files and records in accordance with force procedures.
- Write letters and correspondence in line with the requirements of the unit.
The Successful candidate in this role will have customer service experience both face to face and over the phone, be computer literate including Microsoft Office and experience inputting and retrieving data. They will also have experience of filing and maintaining records, answering queries and operating system bring forward for example diary management and prioritising workloads.
If you want a career within Avon and Somerset Constabulary and feel this is the role for you, then we'd love to hear from you!
Closing date for receipt of applications is 21 August 2017 5pm