Housekeeping Assistants - Full and Part time available
My client has a beautiful four-star hotel and spa, ideally placed within easy reach of Portsmouth and Southampton. It welcomes hundreds of leisure and business guests every week and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience.
With 117 guest rooms, 13 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it's a busy place to work. They have just opened a new 54-bedroom lodge next to the hotel, so it's an exciting time to join the team.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their fantastic housekeeping team as Housekeeping Assistant
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for a Housekeeping assistant who will deliver quality service consistently with care and passion.
They need housekeeping assistants to ensure their rooms are turned around efficiently and with attention to detail ready for guests. Creating the right impression is important to them and the standard of their rooms is key to their ongoing success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing their high standards of cleanliness and presentation so all rooms and areas are sparklingly clean
- Assisting with linen by returning linen that does not meet specified standards
- Ensuring the linen cupboard and service trolley are well stocked, clean and tidy
- Reporting any maintenance problems so they are quickly resolved
If you are a fantastic timekeeper, scrupulous organiser and take pride in ensuring a job is well done, this could be the role for you.
If this sounds like the next Housekeeping Assistant Role for you APPLY today!
Apply for Housekeeping Assistants - Full and Part time available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly