Business Development Manager (Legal and Insurance)
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
An opportunity has arisen for a target-driven, energetic and ambitious Business Development Manager to join our Business Services team, specifically working with our legal and Insurance sector clients.
As a Business Development Manager you will generate new revenue from a nominated list of existing and new accounts. This will include the commercial management of tenders, re-tenders, and price negotiations in addition to the relationship between Iron Mountain, our legal and Insurance sector clients and internal stakeholders.
If successful your key responsibilities will be:
• Accountable for new business revenue growth in the defined range of new and existing customers.
• Ensure assigned monthly, quarterly and annual targets are exceeded.
• Drive the strategy for growth across a nominated list of target customers and prospects.
• To become an industry expert and maintain a high level of knowledge of the sector and to advise clients of best practice within the sector.
• Maximise all profitable business opportunities from prospects assigned and be accountable for managing the sales cycle.
• Formulate and enforce the production and adherence to a sales plan for all growth within the market.
• Generating and qualifying growth prospects to ensure a robust `pipeline`.
• Identify customers that require special project and manage, monitor and evaluate the project to ensure that it meets the customer`s needs involving Iron Mountain stakeholders as appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will have experience as a Business Development Manager selling to customers within the Legal or Insurance sectors, utilising a consultative approach. A background in Records Management, Archiving or a similar industry is preferred.
You will have sound commercial acumen with the ability to build key relationships with senior stakeholders and operate in a matrix structure.
In return Iron Mountain offers a highly competitive remuneration and commission structure with the career prospects associated with a globally recognised brand.
Please click "Apply" to be redirected to their website to complete the application process.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.