Factory Manager Engineering
Are you an experienced Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to be a part of a continually growing and successful company? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to join them as their next Factory/Engineering Manager in this exciting opportunity!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Factory/Engineering Manager for their subsidiary business based in Newarthill, Motherwell.This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in a growing and successful company.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the successful applicant will have experience of managing both operations and engineering staff combined with excellent engineering knowledge and at least, a good working knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation and systems.
- Plan manage and oversee the daily functions, operations and activities of the operations team
- Demonstrate awareness of and help deliver operational targets
- Develop a full understanding of individual team capabilities to enable correct allocation of tasks and to aid development.
- Maintain a robust preventative maintenance schedule
- Ensure all breakdowns are investigated to root cause
- Ensure all operational activities on site, including those involving external contractors, meet company requirements for health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Be a major contributor in projects relating to the purchase of new machinery, improved operations or new processes.
- Experienced, multi skilled engineer
- Strong leadership and change management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Health and safety leadership
- Ability to switch from strategic approach to “sleeves rolled up” approach as required
- HND level or above in an engineering discipline
Interested? Feel like you could be the ideal candidate that our client is looking for? Then what are you waiting for? If you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity, then send in your CV with a covering letter today and click the APPLY button below!
Apply for Factory Manager Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly