Call Centre Advisor
New opportunity not to be missed! Quote Easy has an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Advisor to join our growing team based in Liverpool. You will join our team on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £14,000 - £18,000 OTE.
About Quote Easy Limited…
As the one of the largest independent insurance broker in Liverpool we have been we’ve been delivering great customer experience on behalf of all our clients. We aim to give a market comparison with an explanation of a tailored approach.
More about the Call Centre Advisor role...
As a Full Time Call Centre Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of Quote Easy Limited, taking calls from their customers and assisting them with reviewing their existing life insurance policy or taking out a new policy. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
A few things you’ll need as our Call Centre Advisor…
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- You’ll ideally have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, with good listening skills to boot
- Of course, being able to find your way around the web goes without saying
- You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and work to targets
- With products changing all the time, you’ll need to be a quick learner
- Sales experience
What you’ll get in return…
- Comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- Range of learning and leadership development programmes, from our in-house Talent
- Defined career pathway within the insurance industry
- Lots of fun, community and charity initiatives for you get involved with
- Always a great night out with the staff
The Call Centre Advisor Shifts...
Being part of the Life insurance team you will be required to work 10-7 Monday to Thursday and a 10-4pm on a Friday. You will have a generous 3 breaks per day to refuel to get back to the action.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our company as a Call Centre Advisor, click ‘Apply’ now!
Apply for Call Centre Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly