Customer Service Support & Development Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Support and Development Executive - Construction to join RPC bpi recycled products based at Heanor, Derbyshire.
The Heanor site specialises in both the recycling of waste PE and the manufacturing of Refuse Sacks for the Janitorial, Health and Service Industries. In construction Visqueen Building Products is seen as the leading technical authority on the protection of buildings from gas ingress and structural waterproofing. The manufacturing site employees over 200 people.
The position is based within our dedicated Customer Services Department at Heanor, reporting to the Customer Services Support Manager. The role will include working within the larger customer service team which would include the technical support team for all the Visqueen product range.
As a Customer Service Support & Development Executive your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all internal systems are used and maintained in line with the customer service process maps
- Understanding of relevant KPI targets, ensuring communication of updates with the team
- Actively involved in Customer Service campaigns across all teams with drive through of the execution
- Research and identify new campaigns
- Monitor the sales performance of the customer base, identify and analyse trends, ensuring continuous improvement
- Develop internal technical training references and material resources
- Identify areas for improvement
- Developing own product knowledge and have awareness of new product launches
- Keep updated with any current or new regulations that relate to the Department.
An ideal Customer Service Support & Development Executive will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Knowledge of IT, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point
• Excellent well- developed communication skills
The person would need to demonstrate a passion for Customer Service excellence within a team, ideally would have experience in a Customer Service environment. The person would need to be well organised and have a disciplined approach to work. They will have excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy. The ideal person should be able to demonstrate good people skills and behaviours. The person should have a clear desire to seek out new opportunities to add value to the current service offering.
Your hours of work are between 8.00am and 5.30pm on a rota basis, Monday – Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of Salary of £17,000 - £18,000.
- Annual Holiday entitlement of 23 days
- Friendly working environment
- Company Pension
- Bonus Schemes
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961311033 / INDHP
Apply for Customer Service Support & Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly