Credit Analyst, Salary: £20k, Based: Peterborough
We are looking for a Credit Analyst to join the Credit Management Team of a leading business based in their Peterborough head office. Applicants should ideally have experience in dealing with all types of insolvency procedures, with a detailed knowledge of liquidations; insolvency and administration. Previous experience of working as a Credit Analyst or of working in a Credit Control / Sales Accounts role with credit responsibilities.
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Efficient management of customer cases in Administration/Liquidations etc.
- Instigate unit recovery or contract novation as appropriate.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders and completing all statutory documentation.
- Manage dividend claims and payments.
- Debt Insurance credit limit reviews, liaising with insurers as appropriate to secure cover adequate to support revenue growth & also to manage any reductions & take necessary action with the business to manage risk exposure. Submit insurance claims on new insolvencies and follow up where necessary.
- Review customer credit limits versus usage & action credit reviews accordingly
- Assess new application for accounts in line with company policy. Seek to support revenue levels whilst minimising risk of bad debts, non-payment & fraudulent activity. Assign appropriate credit limits & take actions as required through close working with colleagues in the depots & sales.
- Ensuring appropriate authorisations.
Credit Analyst candidate requirements:
- Proven background of experience dealing with all types of insolvency procedures, with a detailed knowledge of liquidations; insolvency and administration
- Knowledge/experience of the legal process
- Experience of credit assessment/management
- Knowledge/experience of Insurance policy management
- Experience of Sales ledger, Credit Control &/or customer query management
- Excellent numeracy and accuracy skills
- Strong computer literacy skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words; Credit Analyst, Credit Controller, Credit Control, Sales Ledger, Collections, Insolvency