An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Paraplanner to join a dynamic family owned Financial firm
Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for your next challenge? Do you want to be part of a growing company and for your efforts to be recognised?
A friendly family owned IFA firm offering a wide range of financial services. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience behind them and they pride themselves on offering an exceptional personal service to their clients.
To provide a professional level of paraplanning support to the business, reporting mainly to the MD as well as the company's team of advisers.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for personal paraplanning administrative duties making sure that arrangements are compliant with FSA Regulations
- Assisting the MD in drawing up templates for company report writing procedures which are easy to understand and use and are compliant within FSA Guidelines.
- Ensuring that all relevant “money laundering/proceeds of crime” checks are made in relation to your area, making the MD aware of any concerns as soon as practicable.
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes, attending seminars, briefings and meeting with broker consultants relevant to the paraplanning role.
Benefits will include:
- Salary Circa £40k depending on experience.
- 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays.
The successful team player will have worked within an IFA or wealth Management environment as a Paraplanner. This is a busy role and would suit a confident and proactive professional. Having a “can do” working style would complement this role greatly. You will be hardworking, organised and be able to manage your work load efficiently and effectively.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- Completed diploma in Financial Planning
- Previous experience of paraplanning within a financial services organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills.
- The role will be based at their Kettering offices
Key Words: paraplanner, pensions, investments, paraplanning, financial, Kettering, Northamptonshire, Corby, Wellingborough, Northampton,
Apply for Paraplanner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly