Care Assistant & Home Helper
We are looking for a Care Assistant & Support Worker in the Manchester area. £8.00 - £16.00 per hour + mileage allowance.
Our client is a leading provider of professional, high quality home care based in Didsbury, Withington, Whalley Range, Burnage, Northenden, Wythenshawe, Levenshulme, Brooklands, Rusholme, Hulme and Longsight to join our team of award winning carers.
Our client is one of Britain's foremost Domiciliary care providers and is part of 140 offices throughout the UK and Ireland. From the first day, they opened for business to serve their community, their customers have been at the heart of everything they do. Their team aims to deliver a homecare service that they would be happy for their family and loved ones to receive, and aim to support customers to maintain their independence and lifestyle by providing the highest quality of homecare.
Care Assistants & Support Workers should have the following qualities:
- Be kind, warm, reliable and committed.
- Have a passion to help others.
- A desire to provide and maintain a higher standard of care.
- Be willing and able to provide personal care, companionship, prepare meals and assist with housework and shopping.
Experience is not essential but a real passion to help others is required. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB and reference checks.
What our client offers
- Competitive rates of pay £8.00 - £16.00 per hour.
- flexible hours
- Mileage allowance
- 28 days paid holiday
- Free uniforms
- Comprehensive and on-going training to QCF level + specialist training
- Management support
- Personal development scheme
- Monthly employee rewards
- Qualified training in first aid also available
Don’t worry if you have any questions about being a Care Assistant & Support Worker we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. So please click on apply!
Apply for Care Assistant & Home Helper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly