Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Best Western has an opportunity available for a Inventory Administrator to join their team in York. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
About the Company
Interchange & Consort Hotels incorporates two high profile organisations:
- Best Western Great Britain "Hotels with Personality" - the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in the World
- Beacon - a specialist provider of purchasing, consultancy and advisory services to over 2,000 customers in the hospitality, leisure and healthcare industries
As our Inventory Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the Revenue Team in all aspects of inventory management. You will ensure that data is promptly, efficiently and accurately captured on all systems and assist with data requests, ensuring efficient utilisation of all systems in line with company best practices and standard operation procedures. You will also assist the Head of RRM with the administration for the on-boarding process for new hotels joining the RRM service, including contracting, communication, billing etc.
What are the responsibilities of the Inventory Administrator?
- Maintain daily rates, room availability and inventory allocations across all managed channels
- Manage allocations by rate code/buckets, as instructed
- Implement inventory restrictions for all managed channels, as instructed by the Revenue Manages.
- Implement daily pricing for all managed channels.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the department contracts and related database.
- Ensure revenue charges, including changes, are communicated to Finance monthly.
What do we look for in a Inventory Administrator?
- Experience of providing support within a fast paced office environment
- Experience of working accurately with, and inputting to, systems and databases and the manipulation of data
- Experience of working with numerical data with speed and accuracy
- Customer service experience
- Experience of following procedures accurately
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good IT skills: including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to manage large volumes of data accurately
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work to high standards and to spot anomalies
- Ability to analyse information and data
If you wish to join our exceptionally talented staff community and take the next step to advance your future career by becoming our Inventory Administrator - Why not click ‘apply’ today to send your CV and a covering letter?
Apply for Inventory Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly