Contact Centre Manager
Known around the world, our client has celebrated over 100 years of making quality appliances for the home. Our client is dedicated to creating and providing today what customers will demand as the standard of tomorrow. They're constantly thinking ahead to ensure they are able to meet the needs of their many and varied customers with clever, affordable products that are simple and easy to use.
Due to growth and internal progression, our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Contact Centre Manager to join their award winning team in Bolton.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and an inspirational Contact Centre Manager who is looking to join a highly successful business that will offer the chance to carve an enviable and progressive career path within a Brand whose name still describes a whole industry.
The role will revolve and evolve around 3 critical business priorities that candidates need to be able demonstrate within their CV and throughout the interview process.
- Embed, maintain and measure cultural transitions in relation to the the organisation (Born Innovative) and progressive adoption of "On Brand" values and principles for all staff and ensuring the environment reflects and brings these principles to life.
- To be the key stakeholder in evolving their approach to Next Generation customer experience: -
- Contactless customer service methodology.
- Reduction and measurement of customer effort.
- Implementation of Omni and/or Intelligent Contact Centre Solutions or technology.
- Manage the effective delivery of world class customer experience within their multi award winning Customer Service Centre
Their Contact Centre Manager must have experience of the following:
- Change management focussing on brand perceptions (people and places), process, policies and procedures.
- Contact Centre Technology (CRM systems / Telephony platforms / Social Media)
- Successful delivery of a set of Contact Centre KPI's through leadership and management within a 100 FTE Service and Sales Centre (including resource planning)
Their Contact Centre Manager will receive the following:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Bonus based on business and personal objectives.
- Company profit related bonus (Potential 3% of annual salary paid quarterly).
- Access to the latest white goods technology at highly discounted prices.
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank holidays).
- Company financed education program to degree level.
- 37.5 hours per week worked across business hours of Monday to Sunday from 8am to 6pm.
If you feel that you have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to succeed in this role then please apply online using the link at the bottom of the page.
Apply for Contact Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly