Customer Service Administrator
Established over 40 years ago our client specialises in beautiful kitchens for both the retail and contract markets providing cutting edge design concepts for the most discerning clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Liverpool.
Creating stunning designs and providing excellent customer service for over 40 years is the reason behind their continued growth throughout this time.Due to an internal merger within the company, our client is currently lookingfor a candidate with experience in the Kitchen / Bedroom / Bathroom sectors of customer services.
As this is a varied role comprised of tasks belonging to both a Customer Services Administrator and an Installations Administrator you will find your tasks consist of but are not limited to:
- Liaise with customers and installation teams either by face to face, electronically or by telephone.
- Work with the Installations Coordinator to formulate resolutions and responses in a timely manner to customer issues.
- Answering and resolving incoming customer service calls.
- File and archive important documentation, to be kept neat and easy accessible.
- Booking in of all kitchens / Green Files – Trade & Retail / Installation and supply only.
- Liaising with the customers / sites as to required delivery / installation dates.
- Ensuring the correct correspondence is sent out confirming the delivery / installation dates ensuring the relevant information is provided i.e where applicable Preparation works / Granite / Glass Dates.
- Ensuring the correct installer is booked onto each job, this is based on their capabilities and skill set.
- Sending out the relevant confirmation of works to each installer by way of an email, followed by a fit pack.
- Dealing with any issues that may arise during the installation, i.e. fitting issues, site issues. Ensuring any remedial issues reported during the installations are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Liaising with transport to ensure all to follow items are monitored delivered promptly – providing transport with a running list of co-ordinated delivery dates.
- Being conscious of problematic sites and ensuring they are monitored by way of emails and telephone calls, also co-ordinating this to the relevant staff.
- Working to monthly target figures
- Completion of weekly remedial reports
- Printing of weekly dispatch sheets and weekly remedial lists for the office and the factory.
The ideal candidate:
- Use of bespoke EQ software computer system will be a distinct advantage.
- Will have experience in Kitchen / Bedroom / Bathroom customer services.
- Will have experience in a similar role and experience in dealing with customers face to face and over the phone.
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and possess the skills and experience needed to be a part of the team, then what are you waiting for? Send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly