Transport Administration Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
WESTERN POWER DISTRIBUTION
Reference Number: MER177/2017
Date: 7 August 2017
Closing Date: 25 August 2017
TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
BASED AT AVONBANK BRISTOL
EBA GRADE 7
SALARY RANGE £42,199 TO £47,197 PER YEAR
The successful candidate may initially be appointed on a designate basis
Reporting to the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for the Transport Departments administration team and WPDs fleet administration systems, ensuring WPD delivers a safe and legally compliant transport operation through the team, and as required, providing support to WPD's group of businesses on transport related issues.
Summary of main duties:
- Managing the Administration team to support the Transport function across the WPD area.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures associated with the Transport team.
- Administration Management of the Company's Operator Licenses.
- Assisting in the legal, environmental, financial and regulatory compliance of the WPD Fleet from an administration and management perspective.
- Responsible for the production of KPI information and ad-hoc reporting as necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word and Excel.
- Responsible for System security and data within managed Transport Systems.
- Contract Specifier for contracts including; ECOS car scheme, Vehicle Hire Contracts and fuel supply.
- Assist with the preparation and management of capital and revenue budgets for Transport Team.
- Managing the ECOS contract and providing advice and guidance to Business/Management/Executive Users regarding the car schemes' polices.
- Deputising for the Transport Fleet Manager as required.
You should have extensive experience of Transport and staff management, ideally qualified with a Transport Management Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC); however training support will be made available to the successful applicant if required, to gain the CPC qualification. You must be able to communicate confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels within the WPD group and to external stakeholders, with excellent standards in terms of attention to detail, organizational skills and leadership qualities.
A copy of this advert together with the standard application form can be obtained from the Intranet on WPD Corporate Information - Employee Relations.
Click to apply
By no later than noon on 25 August 2017.
Internal applicants need to make your line manager aware that you are applying for this position.
This vacancy is for internal and external candidates.