Capita Group plc is the UK's leading provider of integrated professional support service solutions and is a FTSE 250 company with in excess of 73,000 employees and over 200 offices in the UK and Ireland.
Capita's Infrastructure Technology business are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to work out of their Bristol office (although initial training will take place in Bath).
Administration Assistant - 37.50 hrs per week; £17,000 - £22,500 per annum
We are seeking an administrator with strong MSOffice skills to support our busy team which is spread over 4 offices. This is a varied role and the key responsibilities will include:
- General administrative duties;
- Setting up meetings and capturing minutes, actions and updates for timely dissemination;
- Updating tasks on SAP;
- Processing purchase orders and invoices;
- Delivering timely and efficient financial administrative support;
- Assisting the team with timesheets, hotel and travel bookings where required;
- Formatting of documents and reports;
- Providing accurate statistics for Management Information;
- Ensuring compliance with business management systems; and
- Any other duties requested to ensure the smooth running of the teams
The skills and abilities required for this role are:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, with a wide variety of people;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Strong team player but sufficiently motivated to be able to work autonomously;
- Excellent attention to detail with consistently high levels of accuracy; and
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external colleagues.
If you have great administration skills, are well organized and have a positive attitude then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for either of these roles, please send your CV along with a covering letter in the first instance by clicking apply.
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 25 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly