Project Support Administrator
Capita Group plc is the UK's leading provider of integrated professional support service solutions and is a FTSE 250 company with in excess of 73,000 employees and over 200 offices in the UK and Ireland.
Capita's Infrastructure Technology business are currently recruiting for a Project Support Administrator to work out of their Bristol office (although initial training will take place in Bath).
Project Support Administrator - 40 hrs per week; £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
This is an opportunity to provide project management support within the team, assisting the Project Manager with the following data entry activities:
- Performing data population and data validation for an IT asset & fault management system;
- Uploading & maintaining asset safety & maintenance documentation;
- Providing guidance on best practice to help minimise any data quality issues;
- Liaising with audit team & users to resolve data quality issues;
- Performing data checks of the database to validate any queries or observations from users;
- Performing configuration data management including addition, deletion and editing of asset or fault configuration data; and
- Auditing and reviewing current asset data and conducting matching against site data.
The skills and abilities required for this role are:
- Strong analytical ability;
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to be proactive;
- Strong IT Skills - Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technically to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Capable of working autonomously and as part of a team when required;
- Able to manage and prioritise varying workloads;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines; and
- Knowledge of data entry & data quality management desirable
If you have a keen interest in technology and have a positive attitude then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for either of these roles, please send your CV along with a covering letter in the first instance by clicking apply.
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras, they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 25 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Project Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly