We are a company that has been established for over 25 years and is renowned for our quality, products, service levels and reliability. Supplying and servicing the Power Generation, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing and Utility industries.
We require an experienced Sales Administrator to deal with incoming customer enquiries, processing quotations and assisting the sales team.
Duties of the Sales Administrator:
- Receiving customer enquiries via telephone, email or face to face
- Quoting customer enquiries
- Processing customer orders
- Keeping customers up to date on orders
- Booking in stock to the warehouse
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the company's objectives
- Providing cover for other departments when needed
Requirements for the role:
- Well versed IT skills for example Office and Sage
- Good communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Previously experience in sales and administration
The successful applicant will play a key role in supporting the company. Reporting direct to the Managing Director.