PAT Testing Engineer
PAT Testing Engineer (no experience necessary)
£25,000 per Annum
Are you bored in your current job?
Would you like the opportunity to train towards recognised electrical qualifications whilst earning c£25,000 PA?
Our client is a well-established Electrical testing business with over 22 years of experience in the industry.
They are currently looking to recruit Portable Appliance testers to join their dynamic & friendly team. Experience is not essential as full training and City & Guilds 2377 can be provided for the right candidate.
- Portable Appliance Testing is a Health & Safety driven sector within the Electrical compliance field that has fast become an essential part of every businesses H&S requirements
- PAT testing exists in order to ensure that electrical appliances both in the home and in the work-place are electrically safe for continued use
- This aim is achieved in conjunction with their training scheme which has been designed to create diligent, committed engineers, capable of carrying out a variety of tests to the highest standards
- This is a mobile engineering role based from home; it involves travelling throughout your allocated region to their clients sites across the south of England
- The ultimate outcome is to ensure that each of their clients facilities are left in a safe and compliant manner, giving staff and employers piece of mind that they are safe from harm
The ideal candidate will have:
- Client facing ability
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- 2377 City and Guilds (Not essential)
- Full driving license
What you get in return:
- City & Guilds 2377 certificate
- Company vehicle and fuel Card
- On the job training
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- 28 Days holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Full Uniform
- The latest test equipment
- Chance to join a growing, progressive team of professional engineers
Apply for PAT Testing Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly