For over 25 years, our client has provided high quality full colour publications for the public and private sector. They now require a Creative Graphic Designer to join their small team of friendly and hard working staff in Poulton-le-Fylde.
Working in our client’s busy studio, the Graphic Designer will be reporting to the Studio Manager and will be responsible for creative design work for print-based magazines and booklets and also the design of individual adverts across various disciplines.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Producing fresh and original creative ideas suitable for print
- Layout and art working around set brand guidelines
- Working to deadlines and meeting customers’ expectations
- Updating and amending existing artwork where necessary
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the business and its products
- Confidently presenting ideas and proposals both internally and externally
- Liaising with customers
What you’ll need
- At least 1 year experience within graphics/print industry
- Experience in Adobe CS Suite with working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work on Apple Mac Pros
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Negotiable salary depending on experience + 4 weeks holiday + Pension
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Graphic Designer role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly