Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger) - Bournemouth
Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger)
About Our Client
Our client, the UK's leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for over 40 years and has built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction.
Their Management Services is an integral part of the Group and continues to deliver the quality of service expected from the company to its homeowners after the purchase of their apartments.
The focus is to 'enhance the quality of people's lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About the role
Our client is recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to provide finance support to the Management Services Finance team, primarily supporting the Purchase Ledger function.
The principle responsibilities of the role are:
- Inputting purchase invoices
- Resolution of purchase order queries
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Setting up of new suppliers
- Answering the telephone and fielding queries from both suppliers and homeowners.
- Supporting the Management Services team as directed by both the Purchase Ledger Supervisor and the Finance Team Supervisor.
In addition to an attractive salary, benefits include a personal pension, life assurance and medical screening.
Hours of work
37 hours per week, 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 - 17:00 on Friday.
- Flexible approach to working as required by business demands.
- Able to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to rapidly develop good working relationships, and work across organisational boundaries.
- Maintains a positive and ‘can do' approach.
- Operates with an approach of continuous improvement.
How to apply
In order to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter today
Closing date for applications
16 August 2017
Apply for Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger) - Bournemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly