Senior IT Technician (12 months)
Senior IT Technician
Salary: Up to £36k per annum plus a range of benefits, including a contributory pension scheme
Temporary (12 months)
Reporting to the IT Manager and working within our client’s IT team your focus will be to responsively, and proactively, help support, maintain and develop our client’s IT infrastructure.
Motivation, enthusiasm, flexibility and a real desire to deliver a great service to their (150+) users are key requirements, as is the ability to work under pressure. You will be based primarily at their main site in North Walsham but occasionally at other locations and so you will need your own transport.
You will have demonstrable and significant experience of the administration, support and maintenance of a Windows Server/Citrix/VMware environment, with specific training and/or accreditation in the following areas:
- Relevant Microsoft MCSE qualifications in Microsoft server/networking technology.
- Installing, configuring and administering common IP LAN and WAN networking technologies.
- Supporting and administering a Citrix environment.
- Supporting and administering a VMware virtual server environment.
- Supporting and administering a Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Qualified to ITIL Foundation level and experienced in ITIL process or equivalent.
- GCSEs in Maths and English
In return they offer an excellent working environment and a great opportunity to further develop your skills and experience, while helping support and evolve a very current and sophisticated multi-system/application IT infrastructure.
Apply for Senior IT Technician (12 months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly