Our client is an independently owned Prestigious Automotive Dealership proud to represent some of the UK’s finest marques including Aston Martin, Lotus and Morgan. Contained within one purpose built facility at Long Stratton their extensive range of “on-site” services ensures outstanding levels of quality control and therefore, customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be able to work successfully in a team and under pressure within time based processes. They are looking for individuals who possess an extremely high attention to detail and have an excellent efficiency record.
The Main Duties Include:
• carrying out fault diagnosis,
• service and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer.
• ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
• Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by their client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
• Fully qualified Vehicle Technician to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
• At least 2 years’ experience post qualification.
• Valid driving licence.
• Able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for their team.
Applicants with an MOT qualification would be advantageous to but non-essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Vehicle tech to take the next step in their career.
Whilst they will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible.
Salary: OTE Salary £28 depending on experience. Enhanced overtime actively encouraged
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday + one in three Saturday mornings
Holiday: 28 days per year including Bank Holidays
Ongoing training and development
Please apply online for this Vehicle Technician role with your CV and covering letter.
When applying please complete the additional questions page that you will be redirected to. This will improve the chances of your application being successful.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.