Fantastic opportunity at Lloyds Autobody Limited, prestige vehicle body and paint centre located in Bootle, Merseyside.
Candidate would need parts handling experience and possibly body and paint experience but not necessary.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new or updated parts.
- Ensure all stock is kept securely and in good condition.
- Maintain stock control and guard against any unauthorised removal of parts stock
- Ensure all incoming deliveries are checked and placed in the correct locations and any discrepancies reported to the line manager
- Ensure that a receipt, payment or authorised signature is obtained for all parts stock issued
- Ensure all paperwork, documentation and parts requisitions are completed accurately
- Place special orders as necessary, balancing the needs of economy and speed of delivery according to line manager guidelines
- Source the availability of additional parts from the retailer
- Search for part numbers using the Electronic Parts Catalogue
- Satisfy customer requirements by identifying parts accurately
- Answer customer queries regarding parts warranties in a manner that is easily understood
- Receive customers promptly and courteously
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure the correct recycling of all disposed and damaged items in line with environmental regulations
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures
Apply for Parts Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly