Sales Manager, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Cleveland
We are seeking the appointment of a Sales Manager to support the Technical Fertilizer business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual with the desire to make a difference and contribute in the transformation of the business to a world class organization.
Job Purpose & Experience required:
- Responsible for sales to small to medium customers.
- Supply - demand planning including transportation and inventory control.
- To deliver technical marketing information to direct and indirect customers, to support sales processes.
- To provide adhoc analysis required to encourage sound business decisions.
- Help prepare product forecast information, short, medium and longer term.
- To prepare sales forecasts for internal customers.
- Prepare technical agronomic information for distribution to customer base.
- Must a good understanding of the UK fertilizer market.
- Experience in the fertilizers, commercial and agronomy industry.
- Knowledge of application and uses of potash and other fertilizers within agriculture.
- IT- SAP and MS Office knowledge is essential.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally qualified to graduate level or equivalent
- Agricultural qualification or have practical experience in this Fertilizer sector.
- Ideally FACTS qualified (Fertilizer Advisers Certification & Training Scheme).
- Ideally (agricultural business management) or Agronomy qualification NVQ 3 or higher or detailed knowledge of Agriculture.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Executive, NAM, KAM, Manufacturing, Production, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Hartlepool, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly