Job title: Management Accountant
Locations: Egham, Surrey
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: Life insurance, pension and many more benefits
Our client is a business consultancy that provides ambitious companies with strategic and operational finance expertise based in the Egham area. They work with some of the fastest growing and most successful technology businesses in the UK and internationally. They are trusted advisors to entrepreneurs and investors and only recruit the best talent!
The day-to-day duties
This is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant based in Surrey to take the next step and really develop your professional skills within an exciting industry. You'll quickly be responsible for:
- Providing management accountant level expertise and support to a portfolio clients, eg: Preparing monthly management reports, Management of sales, purchase and general ledgers, Bank reconciliations, Preparing VAT submissions, Maintaining the Fixed Asset register, Assisting with audits
- Client account management
- Assisting with strategic projects
- Management / oversight of a team
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Recently qualified in ICAEW, CIMA or ACCA - this might be your first or second role post-qualification.
- You'll have 2+ years' relevant work experience.
- Experience in Practice or technology industry would be an advantage.
- You'll be confident, outgoing with excellent communication skills - and also pretty good with numbers.
What the company will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Various other benefits
To apply for the position of Management Accountant please click on apply and upload your CV.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly