Project Kitchens is the national supplier of SieMatic kitchens to the construction sector. Our Distribution Centre is in Trafford Park but our drivers use our fleet of Luton vans to deliver by hand our luxury kitchens to construction sites across the UK on a daily basis.
We require a new driver to join our team.
Key skills for this role include:
1. Enjoy driving long distances as many of our sites are in the South and in particular, London.
2. Willingness to work as part of a small team.
3. Motivated to deliver with early starts and late finishes - overtime is paid at single rate.
4. Capable of handling heavy loads - each kitchen is manually handled by our drivers off the van and onto site. Sometimes we have site labour to help but not always.
5. A professional attitude and an ability to understand the need for a high level of customer service - SieMatic is a luxury brand and the product is high value.
6. Willingness to become CSCS qualified - full training will be provided.
In return we will provide a friendly working environment, good salary, 20 days holidays plus bank holidays, pension scheme, lots of overtime.
Interviews will be held at our Head Office in Trafford Park for this position.