Fourth Wall Creative is looking for a Accounts Administrator to join an award-winning Media agency based in Bromborough, Wirral.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, the typical work activities would be:
• Check and input accounts payable invoices and reconcile with supplier statements
• Responsibility for supplier payments
• Responsible for debtors control
• Answer incoming calls promptly and accurately
• Keep an up to date direct debit mandate
• Reconciling Petty Cash and process expenses
• Processing timesheets
• Reconcile bank accounts
• Be organised and be able to deal with multiple workloads at the same time
• Keep accounting spread sheets up to date for the use of other accounting team members
The desired candidate needs to be IT-literate, have some experience of the accounts payables and receivables, and some knowledge of the Sage 50 accounting package would be useful, if not essential.
The standard hours of work are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, and 28 days holiday a year (incl bank holidays).
Salary: Up to £16,000 per Annum
Contract Type: Full Time
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
About Fourth Wall Creative:
We are an award-winning creative team, publisher of kids books and independent producer of animated children's television content. Our aim is to become a leading, internationally respected creator of innovative, exciting and entertaining IP.
We are a high-growth and fast-moving business operating from a 20,000 square foot head office in Bromborough.
Please apply online for this Accounts Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.