Change & Project Manager
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! G’s Fresh has a unique opportunity available for a Change & Project Manager to join the team at our office in Barway. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary - this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, and by working by our values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
A great opportunity for a Change & Project Manager to join a fast paced business that is focused on customer needs. Offering a competitive salary plus benefits and free on-site parking – this is an exciting opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK largest fresh produce suppliers.
What are the responsibilities of the Change & Project Manager?
- Developing a sense of urgency in the need for change across the organisation
- Identifying quick wins that can be delivered by the Business Systems team
- Leading change through stakeholder management
- Working with the management team to develop a vision for change
- Working with the management team on strategy definition to meet the vision
- Elicitation – Assisting Business Analysis in the discovery of underlying business needs to be addressed and information related to project requirements, often through conversations with stakeholders and facilitating workshops
- Validating and Verifying Requirements – Ensuring the requirements map to the real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards
- Project Management
- Support recruitment, learning, development and succession throughout area of responsibility to ensure that current and future strategic business objectives are met. Including support of the Management Trainee Scheme and Apprenticeships, and ensuring succession plans for any ‘A roles’ are in place.
- Responsible for enabling a working environment where all workers are safe, respected and able to grow and develop
- Define tasks well - providing clarity over the purpose, direction, aim and vision
- Identify the resources, people, processes, systems and tools required for the task
- Establish the responsibilities, objectives, accountabilities and measures required for the task, by agreement and delegation
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Change & Project Manager
- Degree level education or experience
- Change Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Analytical skills
- Process mapping and re-engineering
- Requirements specification and documentation
- Change Management Qualification
- ITIL and/or Prince background
Because this is a key role in ensuring successful change by building urgency, increasing buy-in, adoption and usage, this role requires an excellent negotiator and facilitator. Someone able to influence at all levels, communicates confidently, and can set out clear direction.
An IT background isn’t a mandatory requirement, but it can help to have some basic understanding of how IT systems work.
Why work for G’s?
With future scope for career progression, G’s prides itself on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. G’s is the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. We aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Europe’s leading fresh produce companies as our Change & Project Manager.
G’s are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Change & Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly