Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor with at least 1 years PQE to hit the ground running with an established client base in Residential Conveyancing with a dramatically expanding and innovative firm with traditional morals and values in the ME10 area of Sittingbourne.
The practice itself boosts a highly skilled and supportive feel and has obtained outstanding reviews from its client base with a vast number of clients returning and referring to its extensive range of services due to its knowledgeable and courteous approach.
If you are ready for a move to a corporate environment with a family feel and indeed are available for an immediate start as a Residential Property Solicitor, then I would love to hear from you!
Core Activities as a Residential Property Solicitor will include;
- taking instructions from clients
- researching information and communicating on the phone, by letter or by email
- carrying out pre-contract searches including; checking whether the property is affected by local authority proposals, leases, covenants, mortgages, land tax, flood and subsidence risk, or researching and advising on liability for any previous building structures and repairs that have deemed to be unsound
- protecting the clients' interests at all times and taking precautionary measures against potential fraud and money laundering
- obtaining or checking Land Registry documents or title deeds (if the land is unregistered);
- drafting or checking sales contracts and agreeing terms with the conveyancer acting for the other party to the transaction
- dealing with all financial aspects of the transaction including; preparing transfer and mortgage deeds, receiving mortgage funds, paying stamp taxes and dealing with the registration of client and lender with the Land Registry
- sending terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements
- exchanging contracts and completing the transaction
- building referrals and excellent client care.
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Apply for Residential Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly