£20k + commission
Our client is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Procurement Administrator to join their IT Support Company based in beautiful Dorset. This role is easily commutable from Bournemouth, Poole and surrounding areas.
This is a great opening for the right individual who may be looking to work for a forward-thinking technology company with a real desire and focus on delivering excellent customer service and experience.
As Procurement Administrator, you will work closely with all departments ensuring that orders for parts and licences are placed on time and ensuring that stock management is kept up to date using a dedicated PO/stock management system.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
- Ensure stock is booked in and accounted for in procurement CRM system
- Maintain minimum stock levels
- Procure best prices from suppliers
- Book out stock when required by Technicians
- Liaise with suppliers placing orders for hardware, software and Microsoft licencing
Who are we looking for?
- This position would suit someone with strong organisational skills, high attention to detail, commercial/business awareness and who has ideally worked in a technical company.
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to develop a good understanding of the companies' procurement procedure and contractual flow down
- Ability to manage own time, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure all relevant deadlines are met
- Good attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The role would allow candidates to demonstrate a wide range of skills including, sales, commercial awareness, procurement, attention to detail, technical and relationship building with suppliers.
The company has gone from strength to strength and their recent win of “Best Place to Work 2016” is testament to that. Joining a thriving, busy and friendly team you will have previously had experience ideally within a technical environment, procurement, stock management and providing quotations.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Procurement Administrator job click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills/experience: Procurement Assistant, Procurement Administrator, Compliance Administrator, Procurement Officer, Purchasing Assistant
Apply for Procurement Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly