Compensation & Benefits Manager
Our client is a leading brand with a vision is to create a better everyday life for their customers. Their business idea supports this vision by offering a wide range of well designed products at low prices so that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. They have an amazing brand and culture that gives their people autonomy and an opportunity to thrive in what is a dynamic and fast paced business. They have a number of stores across the UK and a large customer contact centre.
They are now looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to be based in London with monthly travel to Glasgow. Reporting into the Country HR Operations Manager and managing a small team our Compensation and Benefits Manager will be an integral part of the country HR team specifically looking at contributing to talent management. Our Compensation and Benefits Manager will establish specific HR fundamentals are in place to include compensation, market and performance and relevant benefits to attract talent and reward consistent performers.
Responsibilities – Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Responsible for implementing the global C&B guidelines as a framework on country level
- Develop and implement a country-level C&B strategy that contributes to the overall C&B objectives, aligned with the global people strategy.
- Build and maintain a trustful and influencing relationship with the country management and HR team
- Build national and international networks to ensure the compensation decisions are understood and have the support across the organisation
- Train and counsel HR Managers and line managers.
- Monitor markets and the modern trends in the C&B and find the best practice of harmonising and developing the existing offer across the organisation to design packages that make a difference.
- Contribute to national compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development with particular attention paid to pension solutions.
- Manage C&B policies and procedures by maintaining a balance between the business, culture and values and the internal equity as well as the external competitiveness.
- Track the national compensation budget in the organisation and manage existing compensation components to keep co-workers satisfied and the rise of costs manageable
- Consult and support the organisation on a flexible up-to-date benefits set-up that meets most co-workers' needs.
Required Skills – Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Significant background in HR, change and cost management
- Expertise in compensation and benefits with at least 2-3 years at a senior level
- Savvy in delivering specialist knowledge keeping abreast of market trends, competitor activity and ensuring we lead the way in our benefit offering
- Strong networking, relationship and influencing skills with a natural communication style with stakeholders
- Strong analytical, numeracy and statistical ability
- Highly experienced with salary reviews, development of bonus and initiative schemes, job evaluation and harmonisation
- Significant project and negotiation skills within often complex circumstances
- Skilled in MS office skills and able to work cross functionally
As our Compensation and Benefits Manager you will have a proven career within HR with multi site brand experience across either retail, leisure or hospitality. With an innovative, challenging and service driven philosophy our Compensation and Benefits Manager will be able to hit the ground running and add genuine value with their comprehensive skill set. You will naturally look for better ways of doing things, love to think differently when improving or developing the business and you always aim to create a better every day for our people.
Benefits - In return for your hard work and commitment our client offer a profit related bonus scheme and a number of additional benefits including medical, dental and pension scheme. You will also have a number of potential routes in terms of career progression with the brand.
Apply now to join us as our Compensation and Benefits Manager.
Apply for Compensation & Benefits Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly