Unique Party has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the team based in Scunthorpe. You will be on a full time permanent basis working 40 Hours per week plus overtime and will be on a competitive salary of £22,000 per annum.
Unique Party are a rapidly growing global business with offices based in USA, Canada and the UK. Unique Party pride themselves on being the leading manufacturer and distributor of party products who specialise in all occasions. Unique have an expansive portfolio covering every essential party category, from solid colour tableware and coordinating ensembles, foil and latex balloons, piñatas, favors, decorations, accessories and much more.
As our Warehouse Supervisor you will meet the department’s productivity requirements in accordance with the Company procedures and quality specifications, in order to meet Company standards and Customer requirements.
Main responsibilities of our Warehouse Supervisor
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure the accuracy of departmental inventory movements
- The ability to clearly communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine and present staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain departmental workload ledgers and perform analysis identifying areas for improvement
- To ensure the required performance rates are achieved, e.g.: pick rates, rework times and productivity ensuring targets are met
- To ensure the quality of picked and packed product is to customer specification
- Ensures operatives are appropriately trained for their job and receive ongoing training to enable staff to become multi-skilled
- Shared responsibility of a key holding Rota therefore flexibility is a must in this position.
Skills needed to become our Warehouse Supervisor
- An understanding of Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Ability to understand and use the Customer Master Specifications
- A good standard of housekeeping is required at all times
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Manual Handling
- ILM 3 or above - Institute of Leadership and Management
- FLT License for Reach, Counterbalance, VNA Turret and OP
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Warehouse Supervisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Warehouse Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly