Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant / Accounts - FTC
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: circa £18,000 pro rata
Job Type: Full Time, 6 month FTC
The company is the UK's leading independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. As a privately-owned business, they understand the challenges and demands of running and growing a business.
Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion and advance in the region of £483m to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Purpose of the Role:
- To maintain and manage the purchase ledger of all companies administered from Head office.
- To represent the interests of their company internally and externally.
- To ensure that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company.
- To manage and control the Purchase Ledger including logging of invoices on receipt in a numerical order.
- Ensuring that all invoices are properly authorised by designated individuals. Once authorised, posting the invoices to the system. Prompt payment of invoices. Checking and reconciling supplier statements.
- To manage and monitor company expenses and to ensure that VAT is correctly applied.
- To transmit payments once authorised in a timely manner.
- To ensure that best practice is both shared and implemented within their operating company.
- Communications maintain high level professional conduct with internal and external customers via face to face, on the phone, on email and in written communication.
- Customer Service relationship building, provides excellent customer service and understands needs of customers and colleagues
- Risk Management undertake client facility reviews, has sound financial understanding
- Numeracy and Analysis of information is highly numerate and can analyse accounts to enable an informed decision regarding funding and monitor on-going viability of client business.
- IT Skills competent user of all MS Office products
- Leadership leads CSM's to complete operational tasks via their teams, ensures they monitor performance in line with KPI's and motivates team to achieve objectives
- Decision Making Takes responsibility for own and teams actions.
- Product Knowledge understands key features of Bibby's core and specialist products. Understands disbursements. Maximises sales, cross sells and motivates CSM's to achieve cross selling targets.
Are you ready for your next ambitious challenge?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered to this role, candidates will need to complete the company's application portal. Candidates who don't do this will NOT be considered for the role. To do so, please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Purchase Ledger Controller, Purchasing Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, SAGE50, SAGE200, Accounts Payable Assistant may also be considered for the role.
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant / Accounts - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly