Account Manager (Creative Services)
Account Manager (Creative Services)
Are you service driven and would you thrive in a varied role with people interaction both over the phone and in person, putting your exceptional organisation and business development skills to great use? If so, this opportunity to join the established, ambitious and energetic team at Worldspan, a creative, branding, web and digital design agency, is one not to be missed.
Who will I be working with?
Worldspan is an award-winning event and creative agency, with an extensive track record of producing exceptional solutions for clients. Established for over 40 years, Worldspan have designed and delivered engaging events and creative communications for some of the world's leading organisations, and have a philosophy of forging long-term partnerships, generating ideas and delivering excellence.
Worldspan is a business which truly values and invests in its employees, where the team of 30 multi-disciplined and long-serving employees enjoy a fun and friendly, yet professional working environment. In addition, the business provides superb training and career development opportunities, and the company is proud to have been accredited with an ‘Investors in People Gold Award’.
So, what will the role of Account Manager entail?
Working alongside the Creative team, you will drive commercial profitability by designing, developing and executing the sales and marketing plan. Your duties will include although not be limited to:
- Project managing with the creative team once a contract has been confirmed
- Securing new accounts through proactive industry research, making initial contact, visiting clients, preparing quotations and costings, and attending client presentations and pitches
- Managing existing clients to ensure development, either directly or by assisting other team members
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, and that high standards of work and customer service are maintained
- Supporting an effective sales and marketing plan, including marketing campaigns that target key buyers
- Reporting and reviewing of sales progress, as well as maintaining up-to-date records and providing forecasts of expected revenue
- Providing creative and marketing input into general tenders where necessary
What will I need to be considered for this Account Manager role?
- A proven track record in account management
- Ability to quickly build rapport and develop strong working relationships with clients
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A proactive approach with the ability to multitask and prioritise work effectively
- High level of IT literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using a CRM system, such as Sales Force
- A full UK driving licence and your own transport
Experience of working within a creative industry, as well as understanding of branding, graphic design and digital would be highly advantageous.
What will I receive in return?
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum, level dependent on skills and experience. Plus performance based bonus
Attractive Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, and private healthcare
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. Flexibility will be required with hours to meet business and client needs
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Abergele (Conwy County, North Wales), conveniently situated 5 minutes off the A55
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Account Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Worldspan. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Worldspan, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Account Manager (Creative Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly