Head of Reward
Oversight of the Reward team, including:
Annual compensation review
Annual budget process
Bi-annual LTIP process
Private Equity and other private market related incentive schemes
Ongoing maintenance and support of the deferred bonus plan
Compensation related regulatory requirements
Ongoing supporting to the business on compensation related matters
Assisting with non-standard employee tax queries and implication advice
System development and work with external vendors
Risk & Compliance Responsibilities
- Ensure that employee data is protected, encrypted and transported securely.
- Be alert to any possible ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ (“TCF”) issues.
- Ensure appropriate level of training and threshold competence levels are maintained.
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Significant post qualified experience as a chartered accountant (or other recognised accounting qualification).
- Experience designing incentive structures, benchmarking and modelling in a Financial Services organisation (asset management experience essential).
- Knowledge and application of remuneration-related models and processes.
- Experience managing a team.
- A degree in a relevant subject area.
Systems Skills (if applicable)
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel.
- Energy, Drive and determination to succeed.
- Diligent with an eye for detail.
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously.
- Team player.
Salary: Competitive, at market rates
Opening date: 4 August 2017
Closing date: 4 September 2017