Conference and Events Co-ordinator
Conference and Events Co-ordinator, Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre
Crowne Plaza is one of the world's largest upscale hotel brands and has properties located in major urban centres, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe. We have an opportunity for a Conference and Events Sales Executive to join the team based in Liverpool on a full time, permanent basis working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, flexibility required to suit the demands of a busy hotel operation. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
At Crowne Plaza, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognised for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and: Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
As our Conference and Events Sales Executive you will be responsible for conversion of conference & event enquiries into confirmed sales and effective event coordination.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Attend and coordinate hotel sales driven & promotional activities
- Represent the hotel at local and IHG Sales events as requested by C&E Sales Manager
- Drive sales conversions and effectively coordinate events
- Ensure you and the team providing timely and effective communication with key clients
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Identification of further opportunities from existing and new business
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
To become our Conference and Events Sales Executive, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Good level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Creative in thinking and approach.
- Maintain a high level of confidence in own ability.
- The ability to maintain a proactive attitude at all times.
- Ability to comply with company policies and procedures.
- The ability to self motivate and to work independently or part of a team.
- The ability to manage work load, prioritise, co-ordinate and disseminate information across a range of disciplines.
- Ability to manage pressure and work to deadlines.
- Must have high standards and be driven by quality.
- Flexibility to work hours determined by the business including evenings and weekends.
- Committed to ongoing personal development.
- Ability to demonstrate loyalty and commitment to employer.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- At least 1 years experience in a Customer Service or sales driven environment.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you and you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Conference and Events Sales Executive, please click ‘apply’ today.
Apply for Conference and Events Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly