Payment Services Consultant
We have a new exciting opportunity! At Tenet Group we are currently looking for a Payment Services Consultant to come and join our team based in Leeds. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 35 hours per week, and will receive a highly competitive salary of £14,000 to £15,000 per annum plus a flexible benefits package.
The Tenet Group is one of the largest Independent Financial Adviser support groups in the UK and has over 25 years industry experience. As an Award winning firm we have a proven track record in helping financial advisers develop highly successful businesses within a strict framework.
As our Payment Services Consultant you will support client focussed service and accurate/prompt reconciliation & payment of client income in accordance with department policy and procedures.
In return as our Payment Services Consultant we can offer you;
- A highly competitive salary based on qualifications/experience;
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- Access to Perkbox - "the happiness platform";
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded Pension, Income Protection and Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and General Insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
Key responsibilities as our Payment Services Consultant:
- Complete enquiries and processing within agreed Service Levels
- The accurate input of data onto IT systems
- Resolving processing queries
- Liaising with Providers
- Running reporting from Tenet systems
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience as our Payment Services Consultant
- Maths and English GCSE C or above
- Preferably experience in admin/data entry/financial services but not essential
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – e-mail, phone, face to face
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages – Excel, Outlook & Word is desirable
- Proven track record of working as part of a team in an admin role - desirable
The thing that we think makes us that little bit different is the way we do things. Ours is a people business and it shows. Our values are important to us and are based on four simple things; Customer-centric; Openness & Honesty; Shared Success and Fresh Thinking.
If you share these values and are interested in joining us as our new Payment Services Consultant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Payment Services Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly