Senior and Trainee Estimators Required
Our client is a successful Construction Company who continually strive to be at the forefront of their Industry.
They operate under a number of Framework Agreements carrying out Partnered Projects for the Public and Private Sector, principally focusing on the Education, NHS, Commercial & Leisure Sectors of the Industry.
They are currently looking to expand the team by recruiting a Senior Estimator.
Main duties will be:
* Produce net estimates and costs plans for construction projects ranging from £0.5m to £10m
* Assess tender documentation, identify risks and opportunities
* Compile estimates using the Causeway Estimating System
* Liaise with Construction Professionals, Supply Chain and Contractor's Team
* Prepare documents for tender adjudication and subsequent tender submission
* Handover tender information to the Commercial Team
The Successful Candidate:
* Previous experience in estimating for a main contractor
* Relevant experience in tendering for refurbishment and new build projects
* Good understanding of construction methods
* Preferably HND or equivalent qualification
* Team player with the ability to be self sufficient
* Can do attitude motivated to succeed, proactive and up for a challenge
* Trustworthy, reliable, accurate, organised and dependable
They are also looking to recruit a Trainee Estimator:
Trainee Estimator required to work within the Estimating Department. To assist in all aspects of the tendering process. The candidate must be computer literate, have the ability to learn quickly, be accurate, hardworking, trustworthy and reliable. Ideally you will have some knowledge or interest in construction, may currently be studying a course in building. The right person will be given the exciting opportunity to develop their career along the estimating path.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Based in Longridge, Preston (PR3 3AL)
Apply for Senior and Trainee Estimators Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly