House Manager - Swindon, Wiltshire
Blunsdon Court, Swindon, Wiltshire
McCarthy & Stone, the UK’s leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for 40 years and have built a reputation for high levels of customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
McCarthy & Stone Management Services (MSMS) manage all the retirement developments built by McCarthy & Stone. Our focus is to 'enhance the quality of people’s lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About The Role
Someone who is people focussed and who has high quality standards for delivering an exceptional customer experience for the Homeowners so they can get the most from their retirement. Some duties include:
* Helping Homeowners settle into their new home
* Promoting good communication between Homeowners and their families, McCarthy & Stone, McCarthy & Stone Management Services and our partners and suppliers who provide support and other services
* Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy the lifestyle on offer
* Managing the development building, gardens and grounds in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is upheld
We are looking for a special kind of person to exemplify the high quality customer standards that we are renowned for. The successful candidate will have the following key competencies:
* Excellent customer service and communication skills with a “can do” attitude
* Be professional with high quality standards
* Be reliable and flexible to deal with out of hour’s calls and emergencies on the development
* Be resilient and have the ability to problem solve effectively
Customer service experience is essential as is having an awareness of basic Health and Safety and also being computer literate.
Salary and Hours of Work
£12,440.50 for 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
In addition to an attractive salary benefits include Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Medical Screening
How to Apply
In order to apply, please email your CV and covering letter today
Closing Date for Applications
17 August 2017